Do you want to do the same group workout with your mates using Zwift meetups? It is easier than you think to do all do the same session! You can now all train together in a virtual world.
With the ever-increasing popularity of indoor training, Zwift is certainly leading the way. This platform allows people to still want to ride with people in a virtual world. You can even create meetups and ride with your own mates
Want to keep up with your mates even if you have different FTP’s?
Don’t worry as with the new banding option within Zwift you will all keep together. If you are the host, just make you select “Keep Everyone Together” when creating the event.
Quick start-up guide so not to get left behind at the start of the Group workout using Zwift meetups
- Make sure chosen session is in your Zwift library – If using once from Training Peaks then Click here for my youtube “How to”
- Log into Zwift 5-10min before meetup start time and click ‘Just Ride’
- With 5 minutes to go, you will be asked to join meet up. You will then be all held at the same place on the course ahead of the start.
- While you are waiting you will need to choose the workout, Click Menu>Workouts or hit “E” on your keyboard.
- Choose the correct workout, click “Workout” and it will appear in the top left.
- That’s it, you will be ready to roll out at the start time. Ride-On
What to ride with me? Check out the Team Ride Harder for any events planned!