DISCLAIMER of rideharder.co.uk
“www.rideharder.co.uk” (hereinafter called and referred to as Ride Harder) shall mean and include its owners, employees, representatives and agents. “Client” means and includes any person who uses the services offered by Ride Harder including their agents and representatives. All that contained herein shall be severable and be given force of law regardless of any part rendered invalid, defective or void by operation of law or any other reason.
All that stated hereunder shall be binding on all purchases/contracts of services and shall be part and parcel of the same and the client agrees and confirms that
- Ride Harder is a premium one-on-one online training program.
- All descriptions, illustrations, examples provided under the name Ride Harder shall only be for informing the procedures, methods, materials used by Ride Harder.
- No warranty is given of the effects of the procedures or methods used. Each person shall experience these effects individually distinct to that of the effects experienced by another.
- There shall be no warranty for the intensity or mildness experienced of the effect of the procedures and methods used. The intensity may vary due to the unique condition of the client’ physique.
- Any mental or physical discomfort caused shall not be intentional as all services provided by Ride Harder are to make you feel strong and vitalized after the workout. The client hereby agrees that the client shall immediately remove himself/herself from any situation which cause or may cause discomfort. The client further agrees not to hold Ride Harder liable for such discomfort experienced.
- Ride Harder shall not be liable for Injury or loss arising due to the client not removing himself /herself from such situation which cause discomfort, injury or loss immediately.
- Instances mentioned in Clauses 3, 4, 5 may rarely occur. However, the client undertakes to be solely responsible for himself and the surroundings.
- Any injury, loss, discomfort experienced by the client due to client’s negligence, recklessness, inaction, failure to follow instructions shall be borne by the client himself/herself and shall not hold Ride Harder liable.
- Any loss caused by accident shall lie where it falls. Party suffering loss shall not hold the other party liable for such loss. However, negligence shall not affect the liability of such party.
- Ride Harder does not make any promise or warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, quality, suitability, fitness, safety or value for money of the services provided or goods sold by third-parties on this website.
- Injury, death or damage caused to any person as a result of wrongful, reckless, negligent or uneducated use of the service provided by Ride Harder would render such person to be solely liable.
- No person under the age of 18 shall purchase this service without the express permission of a parent or guardian who is informed of these terms and conditions. Any such purchase of service shall be null and void. Ride Harder disclaims all liability emanating from such illegal contract.
- All clients are advised to inform Ride Harder of any physical or mental disability, pain, disease and of any past, important medical history and where the client has failed to inform Ride Harder the same, Ride Harder shall not be liable for any claim that may even be related remotely.
- The client hereby agrees and takes on full responsibility and sole liability for himself for following any advice given by Ride Harder.
- In no event shall Ride Harder be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the services.