Many people are unsure where to start and what to use so hopefully this will help. The process is basically broke down into 3 stages which are clean, protect and lube which are explained in more detail below.
– Rinse your drivetrain thoroughly to remove all grit and grime
– Spray the whole bike with Muc-Off Bike Cleaner – paying close attention to specifically dirty areas
– Agitate the cleaner on the bikes frame and other areas with one of our bespoke Muc-Off detailing soft brushes
– Rinse bike thoroughly
– Spray Muc-Off Bike Spray onto the chain and the cassette making sure the spray penetrates deeply to disperse any left over water before the lubrication stage
– Spray Muc-Off Bike Spray over the bicycle frame *be sure NOT to apply bike spray onto any braking surfaces such as pads, wheels or discs!*
– Ensure good but thin coverage of the lube – over lubricating your chain means more effort for you whilst riding!
Top Tip – Only put a drop on each link rather that the whole chain and your lube will last longer!